Tuesday, October 11, 2011

As flu season approaches, make sure your work space is sanitary

As I write this text, I am fighting a bit of a runny nose, cough, and general "swimmy-headedness". I really hope this is just allergies, coupled with the fact that I stayed up a little too late last night. Either way, it will be important for me to make sure that my desk, phone, and chair have all been thoroughly sanitized.

Your office is no different.

Right now there are probably several people at your office that are either sick or will be very soon. This unfortunate fact can be stressful on your business because of lost hours and productivity. But, you can make a difference by having Clean Space sanitize your office.

Just give us a call or send us an email to schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment